The King (Original Score For The Netflix Film) - 'Black Vinyl' - Nicholas Britell
"The buildup to the brawling clash is superbly calibrated, with composer Nicholas Britell's sumptuous orchestral score“ - Hollywood Reporter
* Score by Emmy Award winning, three-time Oscar nominated composer Nicholas Britell (Moonlight, If Beale Street Could Talk, Don’t Look Up)
* Other scores by Nicholas Britell include The Underground Railroad, Succession, Cruella, Vice, The Big Short, Battle Of The Sexes, Winning Time and more!
* Nicholas Britell won Film Composer of the Year for his Oscar-nominated score for If Beale Street Could Talk at the 2019 World Soundtrack Awards
* Directed by David Michôd (Animal Kingdom, The Rover and War Machine)
* Starring: Oscar nominee Timothée Chalamet (Call Me By Your Name), Joel Edgerton (Star Wars: Episode II & III, Zero Dark Thirty), Robert Pattinson (Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King) , Sean Harris (Green Knight), Ben Mendelsohn (Emmy - Bloodline), Lily-Rose Depp (Planetarium) .
* Co-written by David Michôd and Joel Edgerton, adaptation of a trio of Shakespeare’s plays—Henry IV, Parts 1 & 2 and Henry V
* Mastered at Bernie Grundman, pressed and plated at RTI.
* The album has over 18 Million streams on Spotify
Side A 13:10 approx
01. Ballade in C# Minor: Coronation – 2:28 mins
02. Estampie – Eastcheap – 1:16 mins
03. Song of Hal: Strings in C# Minor - 5:12 mins
04. Tetrachord - War and Fate – 2:14 mins
05. Canticle in E Minor – 1:58 mins
Side B 14:40 approx
06. Hymn - Mvmt 1: Prelude – 3:53 mins
07. Ballade in F# Minor: Trebuchets – 1:56 mins
08. Song of Hal: Strings in B Minor – 4:20 mins
09. Ballade in B-flat Minor: Descent – 2:16 mins
10. Antiphon – 2:16 mins
Side C 15:32 approx
11. Marche - Agincourt – 2:46 mins
12. Hymn - Mvmt 2: Lament – 3:41 mins
13. Tetrachord - Rex – 1:26 mins
14. Hymn - Mvmt 3: Elegy – 2:46 mins
15. Song of Hal: Conclusio in C Minor – 4:50
Available on or around July 8th.